Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Shooting!

Tiff and I just got back from a Young Womens activity, and we went to a shooting range. They had about 15 guns, ranged in order from smallest to largest. The smallest was probably a .22, and I think the biggest was a machine gun. Tiff and I were the only ones who did all of them. The other girls were scared but I don't know why.
People kept asking if we've done it before but we never had. Even the girls who had wouldn't even do the big ones! Even the guy instructing us was surprised. Now people call me 'police girl' cause of the way I was holding them. Haha. It was crazy awesome. Now we want guns just to shoot things. But nothing living. NOTHING.

Oh my garrr! I have mid terms now! :(
This sucks I hate them.


ALSO!
Look at this HILARIOUS thing a mormon guy wrote about Edward. Hehe it's awesome.

5 comments:

Alli Easley said...

You're a crazy shooter. I love how you brought home a cellphone with a bullet hole through the middle of it. Psycho.

Ashley O said...

um I LOVE SHOOTING!!!!!!!!!
When I went with an ex and his awesome ex-dad of a cop and his Irish roomate they all called me "Annie Oakley"...check out the initials on that baby.

yeah dats righ'!

I was awesome and i love shooting things...non-living az whul!

Kenzie Bootank said...

Yeah that cell phone is cool. We should take a picture of it! But it really makes me mad cause that was an awesome phone that had no scratches or anything on it! I would've kept it for reeyo.
Wow that's cool. I think we should all go shooting together. That would be fun, but then we would need to buy guns, I say we get lots of big ones cause those are the best.
Haha.

folsom3rdRS said...

I love that you are posting again! I will have to show Mac the Highland pict, he will be so excited. It was great to see you guys a few weeks ago. I would have loved to see you at the range :)

Kenzie Bootank said...

Yeah it was fun to see you! I think all you guys should come up for a while! It would be sooo fun!