Saturday, October 4, 2008

Guyaholic!

Yea haha I know that title is kinda stupid, but hey that's what I am! (and its also the name to the book I'm reading)
I went to another game on Friday and it was against Cottonwood. We lost by one touchdown but that's okay, we had a fun time. I made so many more friends than I had, and I also found out that my new best friend gives the BEST hugs in the whole world! He is so awesome. Oh yeah and about the last football game post...Ashley you were right about the guy I liked. Ishmael hates my guts for some reason. He hasn't talked to me since THAT NIGHT! (the night I posted that blog) And it really sucks cause he was awesome. :(
Anyways...HAHA! Oh my gosh. During the game, me and Jonah were walking around and this group of 10-15 black guys all walked up to me and started hitting on me and trying to hold my hand and hug me and get me to sit on their lap and all that stuff. They were literally fighting over me and it was hilarious. Then one of them yelled, "Fellas! Fellas! Look at this beautiful young woman! She shouldn't have to watch us quarrel like this! Now.....since I am the one that is the most polite.....and good looking, I should get her." (yea he was trying to talk big) :P
So he put his arm around me and made me walk with him. I pushed his arm down and told him to keep his distance or I wouldn't walk with him, so he said, "Aight guuurrll! I'll respect you!" He was asking me all these weird questions like, "Do you hear my accent?" I said no and then he said, "WHAT?! How can you not? How 'bout you guess where it is from! Do you think it is...Jamaican....African....English....take a guess." I told him I didn't know and he yelled, "IT'S A COMBINATION! I'm so awesome-more awesome than those other guys-that I'm from like...4 different countries!" I told him that is cool, and went to hang out with my friends. I will never forget how weird he was...hehe.
Hey you know that new movie that just came out called "Forever Strong"? Yea I wanna see it cause it was filmed at my school, and we had most of the cast at our school for an assembly. It was really awesome. My friends and I want to sign up for rugby in the Spring. I wanted to sign up for football this year but I was too late.....or I was just a girl.. :(
Oh well....I'll try again. One of the coaches really wants me to so I hope that's a good sign.

I just heard about this singer called Lenka. I think she is awesome.
(click picture)

I wanna go to her concert November 18th at the Avalon Theater, but I don't think I can... :(
Check her out. I'm sure you will like her. :)

Also...at HANDBAGPLANET.COM they have a contest going on! Check it out

5 comments:

Allison Easley said...

See what happens when I work late?

Kenzie Bootank said...

Yea but I also cleaned most of the house to go.

Kenzie Bootank said...

And anyways, we talked about this. Nothing happened. They were just flirting.

-KJ said...

Ja makin' me nervous lady! ;)

I am more impressed that there were 15 black people in a group in Utah. Send them up here!!! I need some diversity!

Kenzie Bootank said...

Haha ok I'll tell them to go. :P