Friday, September 12, 2008

Football Game!

Wow that was really fun. It was my first high school football game and we lost against East High (BOOOO!) cause they cheated for sure. :/
But the good part was that I got to hang out with my BEST friend Ishmael the whole time! Ahhh! He is soooo cute! My mom saw him and she says he is a really cute boy. I can't wait till I'm 16! Yay!
He is tall, dark and handsome....for real.
He IS tall, he IS dark with dark brown curly hair, and he IS handsome! He also has the most GORGEOUS eyes! ...........Crystal Green.......Wow......... Haha.

Anyways...I've lost about 5 pounds so far at school cause of all the running up and down stairs all day. Ugh. And I also want to sign up for Football! One of the coaches really wants me to, but the other one doesn't cause he is a sexist. :(
Oh well, I'll try again next year.
And oh my dddoooshhh!!!!
I was running after the bus the other day with my shoes off, and there was a crack in the sidewalk and I hit my left foot on it....now my foot looks like this... (this isn't my foot)



Oh yeah, but the WHOLE side of my toe is gone, not just the top. Yukky. I keep crying during PE while we play football cause they ALWAYS throw it to me, not that I object, but it really hurts when I have to run to make every dang touchdown. Haha.

Well.....I have to go to Joe's tomorrow after Jonah's game... :(
I'm not too excited. :(


HIGHLAND IS DA BASTE!!!!!!!





13 comments:

kody odie said...

you're toe is sick!!!

kody odie said...

- 'e

kody odie said...

this is ashley p.s.

Mandy said...

high school football games are so much fun. im so happy you are enjoying your new school. :)

Alli Easley said...

SICK! I think we should take real pictures of your sick foot. Also! Ishmael is so very cute but...it's a long way to 16! Just be friends, and when you're old enough, you can go out.

Also, we're picking you up in 1.75 hours...YAY! See ya in a little while!

Kenzie Bootank said...

I know it is sick. I hate it, it hurts, and people keep stepping on it. :(

I know they are! I love High School. I love mine especially. :)

Yeah we should although it's almost better. I know it's a long way...ugh I hate waiting. :/

Good! It was horrible. :(

-KJ said...

I am going to punch you in the neck for posting that picture.

I agree with your mom. No boyfriends. Admire him from afar.;)

I love that you love school, skinny minnie!

Ashley O said...

It sounds lame but it's smart....I didn't get a bf until i was 22. It sucked butt but I'm glad I waited until then to get a bf. High school boyfriend's are seriously a WASTE of time! Not all high school relationships work out. Actually very few do. But the one's that do are cute...seriously thoughy wait it out sistah friend. NO MATTER how cute they are. Seriously! Seriously!

why is your toe still in my face?

Kenzie Bootank said...

Wow I'm gonna get punched in the neck alot. Stuart wants to punch me cause he thinks my teeth are perfect. Haha.
From afar? Awww weiner! He is just too cute! We have like...everything in common! And he is my best friend!
Skinny Minnie? I wish I was skinny!

You NEVER had a boyfriend till you were 22? What!? Wow that's crazy...yeah but you never know...what if one of my high school relationships works out? That would be awesome.

Ok ok...I'll try to stay away from boys.....but that'll be really hard cause I'm BOY CRAZY! (obviously)

Ashley O said...

boys smell.

Kenzie Bootank said...

They smell?
Not my boys. They actually smell very good. Haha.

Toris Blog said...

haha funny!! Cody goes to Rancho and there the rams too!! :)

Kenzie Bootank said...

Oh wow! That's cool!