Monday, September 8, 2008

Mah Birfday!!!

Yesterday was my Birthday and it was great!
First I went to church and the youth gave me some charms for a bracelet! I have a Salt Lake Temple charm and a charm that says, "Stand Tall".
And when we came home, I got like 7 calls from all of my friends from California, and my family. My mom then made my favorite dinner!





It is lasagna but with bow-tie noodles, and melted mozzarella cheese on the top.
Yummy! I got soooo full!
And then after dinner, I watched Robert Pattinson get interrupted on the VMA's (you can't hear the first 3 seconds) AhhH! I was sooooo mad!





and then went to bed.
And now today I am really sick... :( Bummer.

10 comments:

Allison Easley said...

I like your new Twilight themed blog. What genius helped you make it???

Kenzie Bootank said...

Thank you, Mom!
I just remembered the two projects I have to get done!
1. The collage
2. Draw our house for Drafting.
So I need your computer for that.
Okthanksbye.


Oh and are we still going to make the cake tonight?

Allison Easley said...

YES! Do you want it tonight?

Kenzie Bootank said...

Yes indeed I do.

Lyd said...

I love that you had a little convo right there here on the comment page. I'm glad that you had a fun b-day! And sorry you're not feeling well!! D: And I too love the page! :D

Kenzie Bootank said...

Yea I always talk to people on the comments. Haha.
Yea I loved my birthday this year. It was pretty cool. Oh and this really weird kid today gave me 5 dollas! Woo Hoo!

Alli Easley said...

You should update your blog with your new gifts that you got tonight!

Eliza said...

sorry I didn't call you and sing you a special song. Did you get my card that I sent you on the facebook?

AND I would like some cake!

-KJ said...

HAPPY DAY! OK, I'm a little late, but that's alright, right? ;)

I want some cake too.

Kenzie Bootank said...

Haha it's ok! Yeah I got the card. Haha. I love it. :)