Sunday, November 16, 2008

NKOTB!

Oh my gar!! I am soo jealous that Tiff, Mom, Liza and other people got to go! They keep telling me about how they said, "FACE TIME!" and one of them said it back, and how mom saw David Archuleta, and how Lady Gaga was awesome/scary, and how someone threw an I LOVE MORMON GIRLS! shirt on the stage and one of them put it on. Cheese...

Anyways, lately I've really been having fun at school, and STILL meeting new people! I have more friends here than I had in California (and I had a lot). We had a dance party at lunch the other day, and I had to teach almost all of 2nd lunch how to do the electric slide. Wow it was awesome. Oh and I've been doing really good in my Drafting (architect) class! We are drawing lots of awesome things. The only thing that makes me mad, is when I don't get every measurement perfect, the whole thing looks weird...
I also want to do sports here. I'm thinking about doing track later this year, and JV football next year. :)
I really REALLY wanna play! I was totally gonna play on the freshman team this year, but I was too scared. Oh yea, and I really lost my confidence in trying out a lot recently, cause Sharla and Paul were saying things, and other people were too...but who cares. I'm gonna do what I love and prove them wrong. :)

Oh yea! We did our talks today in Sacrament Meeting! Our whole family did. I was super scared, but I got even more nervous when Elder Ballard was sitting on the stage with us, and also the girl from High School Musical (the one that says, "I like to pop, lock, jam, and break!) was there! She is super pretty, but her fiance looks kinda weird with his mullety hair-do.
I thought I was talking super fast and I heard that my voice was shaky, but everyone said that I was the only one thinking that.
It was crazy afterwards, cause everyone was charging us and not the girl from HSM!

SO..........

I CAN'T WAIT FOR TWILIGHT!!!

Mi madre got me tickets for the first showing and I can't wait! I think I am seriously going to pee myself in my trailer-pants! (though I don't have any)
I wanna see it like...a million times!
Who wants to go for Thanksgiving?!!?

(if you look at the last post...you'll see the quizzes I took)
v
v
v
v
v

33 comments:

Toris Blog said...

haha taylor said you shouldof said she came to see you talk! [the girl form hsm] lol haha i wish i couldof met her! was she nice?!

Kenzie Bootank said...

I didn't really talk to her, but she looked really nice. She was smiling the whole time and listened to everything we said.
Casey also got her autograph.

Toris Blog said...

haha thats kewl!!!!

Kenzie Bootank said...

Yea it is. She is SUPER pretty! And she really skinny too. She has changed ALOT since the first HSM.

Toris Blog said...

oh reallt i hird she was getting married!

Kenzie Bootank said...

Yea, I said that in the blog. Her fiance looks really weird. Haha

Toris Blog said...

haha oh your niice! haha jk but ya whats been going on?

Kenzie Bootank said...

Nothing really...I'm going to see Twilight in about 5 hours!
woohoo!

Toris Blog said...

oh haha!! lol

Toris Blog said...

i might go too!!

folsom3rdRS said...

Kristen is at the midnight showing. I am so glad that we get to hear what is going on with your family through you. As for football I say if you want to do it then do it. I was the 1st pole vaulter at my HS (3rd in the city- size of SLC) and now there are girl pole vaulters almost at every HS. Have fun at the movie.

Kenzie Bootank said...

OOOOHHHH MMYYYY GGAARRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Tori...SEE IT!
Amy...SEE IT!

And thanks for the support!

Toris Blog said...

haha i did! it is soooooo good!

Kristen said...

I HATED IT!!!

Kenzie Bootank said...

I know it's good!

HOW DID YOU HATE IT?!?!
I thought it was stupid some times, and I thought the actors could've been better...but you hated it..?
Wow I'm amazed...

Toris Blog said...

ya i thought that too but i didnt hate it but i guess every one has there oppinons ohwell haha but anyways...... i didnt go to school today because i didnt go to sleep til like 4:00 or 3:30 and i have to wake up for school at like 5:00 or 5:30 and ya i wouldnt even have gone to sleep... lol

Kenzie Bootank said...

I got home at like 3:30 to 4 am...and I just stayed up till school...I was sooo tired I fell over a bunch of times.

Toris Blog said...

haha i didnt even go to school i spand the night at my friends lol it was fun befor that we were dancing on the roof...we were listing to hsm 3 and theres a song were Zac and V are dancing on the roof and we were dancing to it on her roof like 8 or 9 to like 10 lol it was funny and then i almost fell off the roof! lol but ya my life flashed befor my eyes! lol jk jk

Kenzie Bootank said...

Haha. Wow that sounds fun!

Toris Blog said...

haha ya it was! so what has been going on?!

Toris Blog said...

haha ya it was! so what has been going on?!

Kenzie Bootank said...

Umm...nothing really.
I really like my school, and I like living by alot of my mom's family cause every time they wanna do something we don't have to drive 12 hours anymore. :)

Toris Blog said...

haha thats kool! i like my school too.... i just got back from the movies with my friend...she hasnt seen hsm 3 so we went and saw that

Kenzie Bootank said...

Oh haha. That's cool.
So is that like your 2nd time?

Toris Blog said...

haha 3rd! lol and i saw the previews for 17 agian! its with zac efron and ya he turns 17 agian and ya i wanna see it!!!

Kenzie Bootank said...

Haha. Wow. I thought they already had a 17 again?
The one where the old people turn young?
Remember?
Oh really your third? Is it really THAT good?

Toris Blog said...

ya it was! i loved it! and ya i screamed soo louse when his shie was off!!! omgsh! i loved it!!

Kenzie Bootank said...

Haha. Wow.
Awesome.
I might see it now....just for that.

Toris Blog said...

haha! ya well my day was good from like 6:30 till know! because this really hot guy called me! and he goes to my sisters ward and ya he likes me too! aghh! it made my day it was kool!! so how did you thanksgiving go?!

Kenzie Bootank said...

Wow that's awesome!
haha
It was fun.
How was yours?

Toris Blog said...

mine was good!

Toris Blog said...

so what do you want for Christmas?

Kenzie Bootank said...

Last christmas i didn't care what I wanted.
This christmas I don't really mind either.
Mostly music stuff.
Oh and some more colorful pants! :)