Sunday, November 16, 2008

FliggerFlyger...

Haha. Say that 5 times fast.

Here are some stupid quizzes I took, and since it's so late, and I can barely keep my eyes open...I'll do a real blog tomorrow after I do my talk in sacrament.




You Are 95% Hyper



You have an energy unlike any other. You're full of pep.

People wonder how you are able to get so much done. You love to keep busy.



It's likely that you're very physically active as well. You have a lot of physical endurance.

You are also quite outgoing. You're quick to start up a conversation and make friends.



You have the drive, confidence, and motivation to take you far in life.

While you may tire some people out, someone else is always looking to feed off your energy.




I'm a Rosalie! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!


I'm a Emmett! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Male Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

Then I got all 32 answers right on the Twilight book quiz.

And oh my gar...
look at this height chart. It's crazy. Look how short Alice is!!!!!!!!


No comments: