Monday, June 2, 2008

8th Grade Graduation

Oh myyyyy!
8th grade graduation is coming June 19th. I'm soooo excited! But I don't really want to be singing for it. I want to watch, not be watched. Yuck.
Well...the song we sang last year was a good song, but I personally think this one is better! :) You should hear me in class, I am like screaming in excitement after we learn a new part cause it sounds so awesomely amazing. It is called, "Like and Eagle". Our mascot is an eagle, so that kind of worked out okay.
Here are two videos of choirs singing it. I think the first one is better because it has all the parts we sing, but we aren't split up in boys and girls. It's sopranos, 2nd sopranos, and altos for this song. But we DO have guitar in it!
Also we don't do all the extra stuff at the end....I think. We haven't learned that much yet. But Mr. Pressler isn't big on that kind of stuff....so we might. Watch them!

The good one:


The 'okay' one:

7 comments:

Kristen said...

that is going to be so cool!!!

did you check out my blog for today yet?

Kenzie Bootank said...

Yes indeed I did!
I was reading the first chapter but I got in trouble. :(
I'll try to finish it.

-KJ said...

That was awesome!

Here is something you will like. Seems pretty legit.

YOU WILL LOVE THIS

You can thank me later. ;)

Kenzie Bootank said...

Oh yes I've read it! And I'm printing it out now.
It was awesome. And I still need help signing up for the thing at midnight!

-KJ said...

You are crazy! I am just going to have it sent to my house!

Alli Easley said...

you people are SICK!

Kenzie Bootank said...

You're just JEEELLLOUS!