Monday, May 26, 2008

We are in Utah!

We are in Utah and we are having a bunch of fun! It is very cold and I love it. We saw Indiana Jones today. It was amazing. I think I almost either passed out or peed my pants when the Twilight trailer showed. And then mom and Liza were laughing at me cause this person was wearing overalls, and I was trying to tell them but I couldn't remember what they were called so I said, " Hey look at those.....uhhh....trailer pants." Then Liza said, "What? Are you related to Grandpa John?" It was embarrassing.
Then we went to Red Robin and I ate the most delicious burger. It was the A1 Peppercorn burger or something like that. Next time you go there, I suggest you get that. We also went to Susan's! It was so fun! We played rock band and hung out, and ate really good cake and hung out some more!
Uhhh...what else.....I'm not sure. OH! I got the Host the other day. But I haven't started it yet...I'll get to it soon though.
I was supposed to be at a choir thing this weekend but I didn't want to go. So if my teacher is mad when I get back (and he definitely will be), I'll see you people in heaven. I'm not kidding, he is the most terrifying thing EVER!
So....BUH-BYE!
Oh and here's the Dance Festival dance I have to do with Cody Tobar! <3
But it is 3 times faster. Very hard. Cha Cha


4 comments:

-KJ said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Trailer pants! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA! Oh, I am wiping the tears away! OH! Uh, OK.

WHAT!!! We saw IJ and we got there right in time for the movie and missed all the trailers. I would have loved to have seen that on the big screen!

BTW, you looked too cute on Sunday!

Kenzie Bootank said...

Ugh. That was so embarrassing.

I think you should go back and see it again and get there in time for the trailers.
I was literally bouncing out of my seat. Ask my mom, she had to yell at me.

And thank you! You looked very pretty too.

Eliza said...

In honor of you I will be wearing my trailer pants tomorrow. ;)

Seriously though... that cake was da bomb! I want to make it for friday because it will be friday.

-KJ said...

So, what time should I be there. Wait, it's Saturday now. :(