Thursday, September 6, 2007

Young Women's Tonight

we just had this AMAZING night at church !!

we got picked by a little girl and we did their nails, hair, and makeup !!

IT WAS SOOOOO FUN !!

i had two cute little girls cause im a pimp and everyone loves me
JK JK !!

ok so i had Taylor and Lauren
they are/were SOOOO adorible !!

we played a bunch of games like, Red Light Green Light
and Simon Says
and Ring Around The Rosey
and Duck Duck Goose !!
we played some other ones but i dont wanna name them all


dude
Friday is my 13th birthday !!



10 comments:

Eliza said...

Happy birthday little lady!

Alli Easley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! We love you!

K. H. said...

happy birthday! 3 years to boyfriends!

Mandy said...

happy happy birthday mackenzie dear! happy days will come to you all year. if i had a wish than it would be, a happy happy birthday to you from me! love ya

Kenzie Bootank said...

thanks guys

my birthday so far has been pretty good !!
i got one present from my bff kristi
ya she gave me a gift card for my favorite store PacSun !!

their clothes are CUTE !!

Ashley O said...

CHAPPY BAHVDAI VANDAMAHK DEA FREN!!!

Alli Easley said...

Ash, I sang that exactly how we say it just now to Tiffany, she was so not amused.

Ashley O said...

hahahah Yeah it's the age! My kids are gonna be bugged by me too. I mean, my friends already give me that "I'm so not amused" face.

She is wonderful.

Alli Easley said...

that she is... hehehe

Lyd said...

Happy Late B-day!! You are so cutie. :)