Tuesday, August 28, 2007

If You Love Me, Do What I Say

tomorrow is school and i do not have enough pairs of high heels. i need more high heels. i need black shiny ones with red bows and yellow ones with pink polkadots and i also want white ones that i will call "pumps". i also need nail products for my nails so i can have super long toenails like 10 inches or more and then i will put on gold leafing, and some diamonds on my eyebrows. lovely!

now eliza and ashley, lydia and taylor, tori and mandy and the rest of you peeps, here is the first episode of Tim and Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job! watch them both (they are only 5 minutes each and chock full of goodness) because afterward there will be a pop quiz. DELICIOUS!








...and there i'd find a brother of mine...we'll travel through space...on his crystal ship...we'll travel through the stars...and overrrrr the moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon...

8 comments:

Mandy said...

cute hello kitty page! i need those heels you be talkin bout! :)

K. H. said...

dont forget pink sparkly heels!

those are a must with hello kitty pencil cases

Alli Easley said...

you steal all my heels! It's ok, I steal all your lipgloss...

oh and Kristen! I want pink sparkly heels!

Lyd said...

I need me some heels too!! I've been lookin for some red ones, but so far, I haven't found any that I'm in love with. That's why I need to go down to Vegas! Utah has a limited collection, I swear!

Tippidy said...

DSW is my BFF

Eliza said...

Cute blog Kense.

Alli- next time I come down I will bring my bedazzler and we can make all the sparkly heels we want!

Lyd said...

Ah, DSW! I love that place! And I just remembered because of your comment that we now have one in Utah! Thanks Tiff!! Now I can have my mom take me to go look for some shoes! hehe ;)

Eliza said...

I also wanted to say that I loved the slides film (especially the phone upside down frame). I made a few of those in my college days....great job!